September 3, 2011

Dark Lunacy

It isn't for you. It isn't for her. It isn't for them, It isn't for what I drink. It isn't for what I smoke. It isn't for what I live for. It isn't for what I will die for. It isn't for what I pray for. It isn't for what I want. It isn't for what I will get. It isn't for hope. It isn't about my dreams. It isn't about my future. It isn't about my ramblings. It isn't about my musings. It isn't about my trips. It isn't for what I have done. It isn't for the wrong. It isn't for the right. It isn't about  the blessings. It isn't about the curses. It isn't about love. It isn't about lust. It isn't about easy. It isn't about hard. It isn't about deep. It isn't about mellow. It's isn't about your smile. It isn't about your eyes. It isn't about my heart. It isn't about the sun. It isn't about the moon. It isn't about distances. It isn't about freedom. It isn't about being enslaved. It isn't about your antics. It isn't about what I see. It isn't about reality. It isn't about emotions.It isn't for my desires. It isn't about any whims. It isn't about any light. It isn't about anything. 
It is about what you left behind. It is all about dark. It is all about whatever remains of me. It is all scattered. And all of it is going gray. The white refuses to go away. The dark stays. They march together. They dance on upon my soul. Feasting on red meat. They decimate. It's all about what it isn't. It isn't for what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment